Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturdays 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
FIND IT AT RDL
Rhinelander District Library
Find it at RDL
Search billions of records and discover your family’s story. *Available for use only while using library wifi or public computers.
Can’t find it in in the catalog? Contact the library staff to find it for you.
Ancestry and Genealogy
- Northwoods Genealogy Society September Newsletter
- Ancestry.com With over 1.2 billion records in over 3,000 databases, this is a comprehensive online source of information available for conducting genealogical and local history research.
Access to genealogical records. Available at home. Requires Library barcode
Contains millions of searchable newspaper pages, dating as far back as the 1700s, presented in a PDF format that preserves the original context and format of content.
- Obituary Index
- Recollection Wisconsin
Stories from Wisconsin Collections
Auto and Small Engine Repair
BadgerLink: Test prep
Job Seeker Collection (Department of Public Instruction)
Microsoft Office Training: Resume, CV, Excel/Word/Office product training.
Northern Advantage Job Center – Rhinelander
- AHFS Consumer Medication Information: Broad resource for patient drug information, available in both English and Spanish
- Alt HealthWatch: Alternative and holistic approaches to health care and wellness
- Consumer Health Complete: Consumer-oriented health content, from mainstream to holistic medicine
- EBSCO Health Resources: Access point to EBSCOhost health-specific databases
- Health Source: Consumer Edition: Collection of consumer health information
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition: Full-text journals focusing on many medical disciplines.
- Medline: Biomedical and health journals
- PubMed: 26 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books