Participants can pick up a gingerbread house kit or use their own materials. The public will have a chance to view the entries and vote for their favorites.
All components of the structure, except for a flat, sturdy base, must be made of edible materials
- · May not contain items or frosting that requires refrigeration
- · Enter structure into one of three categories: PreK-6th grade, 7th-12th grade, or adult/family
- · Pick up a kit starting Monday, November 21st
- · All entries due by 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 10th
- · Public judging the week of December 12th; winners announced December 19